Do you and/or your partner have one of these experiences?
- Recently bought or sold a property;
- Planning to buy or sell a property soon;
- Have children and/or grandchildren;
- Have an elderly relative in the family;
- Have a sizeable superannuation and/or insurance policy;
- Planning to travel in the near future;
- Received an inheritance;
- Have not made a Will;
- Have made a Will but have not reviewed it recently to reflect changes in your life e.g. bought or sold a property and birth of a child.
If you could relate to the experiences above, you should prepare or review your Will as early as possible. This will ensure that your hard earned assets go to your intended beneficiaries and are adequately protected.
Our friendly solicitors at Bay Legal look forward to discuss your Wills and options in estate planning with you soon.